Monday, March 30, 2015

Attacked by Super, Max, in Alleyway!



Domingo Fernandez (known as "Max") super of 2020 Broadway + 143 West 69th Street
as he lunged at me, grabbed my arm, and pushed me back -- while I was video-taping 
the conditions of the alleyway on March 30, 2015

After the alarming incident with Max I continued on to follow the food that had been dropped in the rear of the alley. Here are 2 videos showing how I was then harassed by Mati, the chef of Noi Due, with one of his workers.




Mati, chef of Noi Due who is also Golan Chitrit's brother (proprietor of Noi Due), is very confrontational. You can hear him say: "Don't go. Don't go," as he pulls his camera out to film me taking videos of their open food crates in the alley.

###

Right to Form, Join, or Participate in Tenant’s Group
LL cannot interfere with the right to T to form, join, or participate in any group formed to protect rights of tenants, nor harass or punish T or withhold any right from T for exercising this right. T’s group has right to meet on premises in areas devoted to common use.

#harassment

No comments:

Post a Comment